Make An Appointment
- Call the office to set up an appointment. Schedule cannot be made over the internet.
- Call 310-553-4242, from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
- Dr. Charny is a private practitioner. Charny Healing Center is not affiliated with any insurance company or health plan.
- Charges are generally based on the amount of time spent with the doctor in evaluation and follow-ups and for tests that are performed.
- Payment for services is required at the time the services are rendered.
- The Center will provide patients with an insurance claim form that has all the information to submit to the patient’s insurance carrier.
- Even though the Center uses generally recognized codes, we cannot assure patients that insurance policy will cover all of the services our office provides.
- In case of an emergency call 911
- In case of non-emergency health concerns, please call the Center during our regular business hours.
- For clarification about your previous office visit such as supplement instructions, call the Center or email email@example.com.
- For questions that have come up since a patient’s last appointment, please schedule an office visit or a telephone or email consultation at regular office fees.
24-hour change or cancellation policy:
- Charny Healing Center will do its best to honor your time by staying on schedule. Please help us by arriving on time for your appointments. Time missed on late arrivals will be deducted from your appointment.
- Please let us know as early as possible for any appointment changes. We charge a full office visit fee for missed appointments/late cancellations, unless the Center is given one full business day's notice. (Business days are Monday to Friday).
Patients can re-order supplements through our online wellness store or by calling the office 310-553-4242.
Our mission is to provide primary health care that emphasizes prevention, treatment and promotion of health through the use of natural therapies that seek to encourage the self-healing process and address each person on a biochemical, structural and emotional basis.
If you are a new patient...your journey to a healthy YOU starts today
As a New Patient you will receive a Wholistic Workup that includes a medical history, physical exam, AK and ART Bio-Energetic testing.
If indicated, Dr. Charny will evaluate you for...
- Structural Imbalances
- Food and Environmental Allergies
- Metabolic Imbalances
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Hormone Imbalances
- Intestinal overgrowth with bacteria, yeast and parasites
- Chronic Infections
- Immune Deficiencies
- Neurotransmitter Imbalances
- Chemical and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Body Composition Analysis
We fully understand how challenging it can be to implement change and start a new health program. Therefore, we will make every effort to help you integrate this treatment plan into you daily life.